Sunday 22 May 2016

Too dark, too cold...yet I stay bold

The night is too dark to see.

Questions keep coming, why am I paying the constant fee?
Again and again, despite knowing the service is shrewd.

Is it the moon, or the eyes?
What has made me blind to see.

Is it really dark, or I am blindfolded?
Pitch black dark. That is what I see.

I see no one on this barren planet, of my kind.
I see others though, who doesn't seem to have a balanced mind.

It feels too cold here, where was the life?
The eerie cold...is it due to the dark, or is it the presence of the non-kind?

Questions still keep coming, why am I still here?
Again and again, the steps seem to move in a circle.

Is it the non laid out path out of here, or is it the unwillingness to work?
What is keeping me from going to real life?

It feels too quiet here as well. Dead quiet.
Is it the ears, or have I traveled to a planet that has no air?

The voices I used to hear,
that kept buzzing in the ear,
the expectations they had,
I gotta accept that it didn't felt bad,
the vision they saw,
even if it was complex as a jigsaw,
it felt good...
even if I wasn't in a right mood.

It all faded away,
something kept me at bay.
Ask whether I am going back, I say nay,
Future beholds, just wait another day!
said the traveler, "Make way!"

The traveler knew, where to go
There should be a way that makes other say,"Woah!"
That's where he was headed, he said

Focus, he needed more of it
Strength, he needed to gather bit by bit
Vision, he needed to make the way well-lit
Perseverance, he needed to be an all-time hit!


He moved, without paying any heed
The success story was being planted, seed by seed
The people were there, to offer him weed (here, distractions),
yet he ignored and moved on, doing all the good deed.


In pursuit of true happiness, happiness, happiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment